Top 10 Indian Bloggers and their Earnings in 2020.
Are you curious about the top 10 Indian bloggers and their earnings?
Today I’m going to show you Top 10 Bloggers in India and their earnings in 2020.
So if you are a passionate blogger you’ll love this list of our top Indian bloggers.
Let’s get started.
10. Pritam Nagrale – SureJob.in
Pritam Nagrale is a very passionate blogger and an affiliate marketer since 2004.
He has mainly two blogs:
Moneyconnexion in which he writes about make money tips and blogging, SureJob in which he writes about latest jobs and Applications
- Website/Blog: SureJob.in and Moneyconnexion.com
- Pritam Nagrale’s Monthly Earnings: $15,000 or 11 Lakhs Rupees (approx.)
9. Ashish Sinha – NextBigWhat.com
Ashish Sinha is an experienced blogger. He is an IIT’ian Graduate. He works with many techgiants like IBM and Yahoo.
Ashish’s blog is dedicated to different technologies, reviews, information, hints, tips, hacks and upgrades.
- Website/Blog: NextBigWhat.com
- Ashish Sinha’s Monthly Earnings: $18,000 or 14.3 Lakhs Rupees (approx.)
8. Arun Prabhudesai – Trak.in
Arun is a very passionate blogger and a youtuber, who started his journey in 2007 as a blogger
He is the founder of Trak.in, a blog dedicated to technology, mobile, internet, and telecom. His main income source is from affiliate marketing, Ad Sense and paid advertisement.
- Website/Blog: Trak.in
- Arun Prabhudesai’s Monthly Earnings: $20,000 or 15 Lakhs Rupees (approx.)
7. Varun Krishnan – FoneArena.com
Varun Krishnan is the founder of a popular blog FoneArena. In his blog, he writes about mobile phones, reviews, Phone Finder, news, etc.
- Website/Blog: FoneArena.com
- Varun Krishnan’s Monthly Earnings: $23,000 or 17 Lakhs Rupees (approx.)
6. Amit Bhawani – PhoneRadar.com
Amit Bhawani is one of the top bloggers in india. His blog PhoneRadar features articles on smartphones, technology and upcoming and latest phones.
And, His blog androidadvices is about android devices, news, updates, tips and tricks
- Website/Blog: PhoneRadar.com and Androidadvices.com
- Amit Bhawani’s Monthly Earnings: $25,000 or 18 Lakhs Rupees (approx.)
5. Srinivas Tamada – 9Lessons.info
Srinivas Tamada is the founder of programming blog 9Lessons.info. His blog is about technology, PHP, Ajax, and other web design projects.
His blogs are very prominent among those who are into programming and web development.
- Website/Blog: 9Lessons.info
- Srinivas Tamada’s Monthly Earnings: $25,000 or 18 Lakhs Rupees (approx.)
4. Shradha Sharma – YourStory.com
Shradha Sharma is the top female blogger in India. She is the founder of YourStory.com
YourStory is one of the top blogs for entrepreneurship skills and guide. Her blog is helpful for the people looking out for ideas for startups and great inspiring and motivational stories
- Website/Blog: YourStory.com
- Shradha Sharma’s Monthly Earnings: $40,000 or 30 Lakhs Rupees (approx.)
Are you ready to know Top 3 Bloggers in India? Yes
Let’s Go ahead
3. Faisal Farooqui – MouthShut.com
Faisal Farooqui is famous blogger known for his blogger earnings in India. He is the founder of MouthShut in which he reviews various consumer products.
Faisal has many income sources like affiliate marketing, premium memberships, paid advertisements, and AdSense.
- Website/Blog: MouthShut.com
- Faisal Farooqui’s Monthly Earnings: $50,000 or 38 Lakhs Rupees (approx.)
2. Harsh Agrawal – ShoutMeLoud.com
Harsh Agrawal is a very well-known blogger in India. He is recognized as a leader in digital marketing and FinTech space.
Harsh is the guy behind the very famous Award wining blog ShoutMeLoud.com. He help many peoples to choose blogging as a career option through his blog.
- Website/Blog: ShoutMeLoud.com
- Harsh Agrawal’s Monthly Earnings: $60,000 or 45 Lakhs Rupees (approx.)
1. Amit Agarwal – Labnol.org
Amit Agarwal is the first person in India to start and choose blogging as a Carrer. He is also called as “Father of Blogging in India”. Many bloggers are inspired by him and his success.
Amit runs his two massive money making blogs like Labnol.org and CTRLQ.org. He chooses blogging as a full-time Carrer option.
- Website/Blog: Labnol.org and CTRLQ.org
- Amit Agarwal’s Monthly Earnings: $90,000 or 68 Lakhs Rupees (approx.)
That’s about it 🙂
These are best bloggers in India 2020.
Now It’s Your Turn
That’s the list of Top 10 Bloggers in India 2020 by Stardombio.com
And now I’d like to hear from you:
Do you have any questions about this list?
Or maybe you have a more such bloggers names that I didn’t include here.
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.